Instead of stretching out a beef bladder into a stick shape, we did something a little different and stretched out this beef bladder into a flat, round disc shape. This broad shape makes it ideal for dogs who tend to gulp large treats whole.
Both normal gnawers and big-time chewers will fall in love with Tuesday's Natural Dog Company Tremenda Disc Chews! These treats are full of canine-approved flavor. Made with free-range beef and no chemicals or artificial ingredients. Tremenda disc are known for being one of the most palatable chews available. This chew isn't as durable as a bully stick, however that means that there's no risk of dental fractures with this treat. You can feel good about giving them to your puppy, adult or senior dog. As an added bonus, the super yummy sticks also work to improve dogs’ oral health while they chew. For a treat that rewards furry friends in more ways than one, look no further than these tremenda beef bladder sticks!
- Make a super satisfying alternative to traditional rawhide chews.
- Yummy treats also work to improve your pups oral health while they chew.
- Made from grass-fed, free-range beef for next-level flavor and nourishment.
- Contain no artificial ingredients or chemicals, giving pet parents peace of mind.
- Playmates of all chewing abilities will get tons of tasty chewing entertainment out of a single stick.
100% beef bladder
This is a moderately lasting chew for medium and large dogs.
Any treat made out of beef gullet or beef bladder tends to be extremely palatable for dogs, so it's a great recommendation for those picky dogs. While not as durable as some other chews, your dog is guaranteed to enjoy this treat. This chew has a much lighter texture compared to a bully stick, so it's good for senior dogs or dogs who are missing a lot of teeth.
This broad shape makes it ideal for dogs who tend to gulp large treats whole.
Crude Protein: 73.6% min
Crude Fat: 7.4% min
Crude Fiber: 1.1% max
Moisture: 10.9% max
3,500 kcal / kg, averages 385 kcal/piece