Dr. Gold’s® Itch Relief Spray:
Hydrocortisone and Allantoin soothe inflammation and skin irritations while Lidocaine relieves pain from itching, biting and chewing. Effectively treats minor skin irritations, hot spots and rashes caused by flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos, allergies, boredom and many other causes.
- Accelerates healing and speeds relief from pain and itching.
- Lidocaine, a highly effective anesthetic, provides immediate topical relief from pain associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to flea bites, poison ivy, hot spots, allergies, and more.
Anti-Inflammatory Hydrocortisone and Allantoin help accelerate pets’ natural healing process while preventing the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Hot Spots & Irritated Skin:
Pet parents must pay close attention to environmental, dietary and situational ailments irritating your pet’s skin such as: allergies, fleas, tick bites, matted/thick/dirty coats, sun burn, wet dogs, or anal sac disease. These ailments can cause you pet to chew, lick, bite, and scratch those areas – at times – to no avail, which can become very painful and dangerous for your pet. Sometimes chewing can even be prompted by boredom. Hot Spots and inflammation can occur quite rapidly after a pet starts itching, biting and licking these affected areas – which will prompt the development of painful, red, and moist irritated lesions. These lesions are called hot spots, also known as acute moist dermatitis, and must be treated immediately.
Tips for Preventing Hot Spots:
- Groom your dog regularly and keep hair clipped short.
- Use flea & tick products recommended by your vet.
- Keep your pet active and healthy. Feed a good diet, and provide lots of exercise and play time to prevent boredom.
- Dry your pet completely after a bath, and clean and dry pet after a swim in the lake or ocean.
It’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, thus you should consult your veterinarian if hot spots become a persistent problem. In between vet visits, Dr. Gold’s® Itch Relief Spray provides Hydrocortisone, a corticosteroid to control itching and inflammation while Lidocaine, an OTC analgesic reduces pain.
Purified Water, Lidocaine HCI, Glycerin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Paraben, Hydrocortisone USP, Preservative, Aloe Vera.