NutriSource’s Adult dry dog food features farm-raised, Humane Certified light and dark chicken meat from Minnesota and menhaden fish meal, a rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids. The carbohydrate sources in this diet include brown rice, a vitamin- and mineral-rich whole grain that is easy to digest; barley, an abundant source of fiber and a good regulator of blood sugar levels; and oatmeal, a rich source of fiber that can help your dog feel fuller for longer. This simple, palatable food is an excellent affordable choice for adult dogs.
- As a member of our grain inclusive series of dog foods, NutriSource® Adult Chicken & Rice Recipe is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- NutriSource grain inclusive formulas deliver compact nutrition and include prebiotics and probiotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and DL Methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource grain free formulas stand out.
- Our proprietary Good 4 Life system includes 4 key ingredients that work together to support gut health and the well-being of your pet.
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- NutriSource diets feature a wide variety of ingredients specifically formulated to allow hassle free rotational feeding.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Chicken, chicken meal, brown rice, barley, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), oatmeal, menhaden fish meal, natural turkey and chicken flavor, dried plain beet pulp, flax seed, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, DL methionine, choline chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, taurine, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, and dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
||125 mg/kg min
||12.4 mg/kg min
||12 mg/kg min
||120 mg/kg min
||0.35 mg/kg min
||150 IU/kg min
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
||300 mg/kg min