Removes the loose hair from shedding.
- Edge reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair
- Curved SkinGuard design glides over cat's skin
- Helps keep coat dirt- and debris-free
- Best used weekly for cats with double coats
- Guaranteed to work or your money back*
Unlike brushing and combing, deShedding is done to remove the loose, dead undercoat from the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat.
* Undercoat deshedding reduces the shed hair in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats.
*When used as directed.
Stainless Steel deShedding Edge
Reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging topcoat or cutting skin**
Curved edge conforms to pet's natural build and shape for comfort.
**When used as directed
Skin Guard | Edge Guard
Skin Guard glides over skin, prevents digging in at edges.
Edge Guard protects teeth when tool is stored.
Releases hair with ease, making deShedding easier than ever.
For comfort and ease of use.
*See instructions for full details