In nature, cats almost exclusively eat meat and do not require a diet high in carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy, Farmina has developed the innovative line N&D Quinoa, which is a functional limited ingredient line formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of cats. Each formula has over 92% protein from animal sources, Quinoa which is a functional super-food, and plant extracts with significant nutritional properties that are useful in restoring the health of pets. This special formula restores urinary tract wellness and prevent struvite and oxalates urolithiasis. With precious nutraceuticals: Blueberry: Rich in vitamins A and C. It contributes to gastrointestinal wellness with tannins that contrast infections and myrtillin that helps in regulating blood glucose levels. Chamomile: It is known to have anti-inflammatory actions, with a calming effect on the neuralgic phenomena. Its content of flavonoids makes chamomile very useful in digestion.
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, low carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage cat food is herring. It's been formulated without grains or gluten so it's great for pet parents concerned with allergies or sensitivities.
- 98% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Food vitamins retain their freshness through a coating system that allows them to be included post cooking.
Fresh wild caught herring (18%), dehydrated herring (18%), pea starch, herring oil, quinoa seed (8%), flaxseed, dried coconut (2.5%), turmeric (2.5%), inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), psyllium, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate dihydrate, potassium chloride, salt, brewers dried yeast, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL-methionine, taurine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative).
Crude protein 44.00%
Crude oils and fats 20.00%
Crude fibres 1.80%
Crude ash 8.70%
Glucosamine 1200 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate 900 mg/kg.
EM Kcal/lb 1904 - Mj/lb 7.96