In nature, dogs almost exclusively eat meat and do not require a diet high in carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy, Farmina has developed the innovative line N&D Quinoa, which is a functional limited ingredient line formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of dogs. Each formula has over 92% protein from animal sources, Quinoa which is a functional super-food, and plant extracts with significant nutritional properties that are useful in restoring the health of pets. A highly digestible formula for bowel health.
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is lamb. It's been formulated without grains or gluten and with a small kibble size, perfect for mini and small breeds.
- 92% of protein is from quality animal sources which makes for a low ash content. Ingredients are also fresh and never frozen for optimum nutrition.
- Fennel: Promotes the absorption of nutrients and reduces fermentation which diminishes intestinal gas. It is also a source of flavonoids that provide an antioxidant action.
- Mint: Stimulates gastric activities which promotes digestion. It also has antispasmodic and bracing effects.
- Artichoke: Cynarin is present in artichokes which seems to have beneficial properties for the liver.
The artichoke is also rich in antioxidants.
Fresh grass fed lamb (22%), pea starch, dehydrated lamb (12%), chicken fat, dried whole eggs, quinoa seed (8%), hydrolyzed fish, dehydrated herrings, fish oil (from herring), dried fennel (2.0%), dried mint (2.0%), dried artichoke (2.0%), inulin (0.6%), fructooligosaccharides (0.4%), yeast extract (0.4%) (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), calcium carbonate, psyllium, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, marigold extract (source of lutein)
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid)
EM Kcal/lb 1701 - Mj/lb 7.11