This ultra-moisturizing and conditioning shampoo is hypoallergenic and especially beneficial for pets with dry, sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Made with Fair Trade Nilotica shea butter, avocado oil, and loaded with super-premium conditioners to help hydrate even the most difficult coats. We've also added aloe vera, jojoba, and chamomile to help soothe and moisturize dry, itchy skin. Safe for pets over 6 weeks old.
- Soap-free shampoo gently cleanses the skin while keeping your pet's coat fluffy and cuddle worthy.
- Hypoallergenic, ultra moisturizing formula is ideal for any pets with skin sensitivities and allergies.
- Contains shea butter, avocado oil and loaded with super-premium conditioners to help hydrate even the most difficult coats
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a gentle shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
Purified water, renewable plant-derived and coconut-based cleansers, Nilotica shea butter*, aloe vera*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, jojoba oil, panthenol, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange flower) extract, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extrat, calendula officinalis extract, sambucus nigra (elder flower) extract, symphytum officiale (comfrey) extract, citric acid, phenoxyethanol. *certified organic ingredient
Shake well before using. On a wet coat, lather your pet throughly with a few good plam-fulls of shampoo. Remember to eliminate all escape routes well in advance (a tip: once your pet is slippery wet, he or she is suddenly smarter and faster than you are.) Work lather from head to tail, while avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for at least 90 econds to allow shea butter and avocado oil to work their magic. May be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo if desired.
Precautions: Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occors. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.