Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Fragrance Free Dog & Cat Shampoo reduces time spent scratching and leaves more time for cuddling. This soap-free shampoo is made specifically for dry, itchy and sensitive skin. The thoughtful formula provides plenty of relief and deodorizes your fur baby without irritating his skin or washing off topical flea applications. Purposeful oatmeal and aloe combination work to re-moisturize and heal scratched skin while reducing itching, keeping him from scratching himself again.
- Soap-free shampoo with oatmeal and organic aloe vero made specifically for dry, itchy and sensitive skin.
- Works to re-moisturize, heal and soothe dry, scratched skin while also neutralizing any odors.
- Fragrance-free formula is perfect for pets with sensitivities or allergies.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks with who need a moisturizing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
Adult Dogs & Cats - Cruelty-Free - Oatmeal - Soap Free
Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%), Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A, B, D, & E, Glycerin, Allantoin, Natural Preservative.
Shake well before using. On a wet coat, lather your pet thoroughly with a few good palm-fulls of earthbath® Totally Natural Pet Shampoo. Remember to eliminate all escape routes well in advance (a tip: once your pet is slippery wet, he or she is suddenly smarter and faster than you are.) Work lather from head to tail, paying special attention to irritated areas. Keep out of eyes. Leave on for at least 90 seconds to allow oatmeal and aloe vera to work their magic. May be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo if desired.
Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician. If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.