PetSafe® Drinkwell pet fountains keep your pet hydrated with filtered, fresh-tasting water. The free-falling streams of water keep water tasting clean and fresh, encouraging your pet to drink more. The moving water also inhibits bacteria growth, and the fountains are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Veterinarians know the importance of hydration to maintain healthy kidney and urinary tract function. Pets who are prone to urinary infections, crystals, or obstructions need to drink lots of water to prevent health problems.
Filtration with Activated Carbon
- Removes bad tastes & odors to keep water tasting fresh
- Carbon made from organic coconut shells
- Removes impurities to keep water clean, clear, & fresh
- Hundreds of pieces of granulated carbon constantly filter water
- Traps large particles, hair, & debris from water
- Replaceable filters last 2-4 weeks for great-tasting water
Pet Hydration Facts
1 Oz Per Pound - 80% of your pet's body is made of water, while humans are only made up of 60% water.
Save Your Water Bill - Cats love drinking from faucets and showers. Running water beats stagnant water.
No More Toilet Breath - Dogs will drink from toilet bowls and puddles if their water bowl is dirty or empty.
Healthier Pets - Filtered water encourages pets to drink more and stay hydrated. Keep your pet feeling his best!
The Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain gives your pet 50 ounces of fresh, filtered water. The free-falling stream of water entices your pet to drink more. The activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors, keeping your pet hydrated and healthy.
- Free-falling water stream entices pets to drink more
- Receiving ramp reduces splash of falling water
- Adjustable flow control
- Completely disassembles for easy cleaning
- Best for small dogs and cats
- Replaceable activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors
- 50 oz. water capacity
- Dishwasher safe parts
- All parts are made of BPA-free plastic