Dogs benefit from minimally processed food, just like we do. Most dog food is so processed that nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals are removed. Then artificial supplements and chemicals are added back in. Why not keep the good stuff in the first place?
- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with less stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
- Better health often means fewer veterinarian visits. Of course, regular checkups and vaccinations are still important.
Ground Beef, Ground Beef Bone
Crude Protein- 19.63%
Crude Fat- 10.16%
Calcium- 2820.5 mg/100g
Phosphorus- 2430 mg/100g