Blue Ridge Beef raw food is selected and designed for health and nutrition. It is all natural, 100% pure. All our products are USA Sourced and processed. No Additives. No Preservatives. 100% Pure Natural Meat
- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with less stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
- Better health often means fewer veterinarian visits. Of course, regular checkups and vaccinations are still important.
Beef, Chicken, Chicken Bone, Green Beef Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Carob Powder, Dried Kelp, Alfalfa, Ginger Root, Garlic, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots Broccoli, Celery, Apples, Whole Egg, Cranberries, Tricalcium Phosphate, Parsley Leaf, Flax Seed Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Kelp Meal, Vitamins, and Mineral Supplements
Protein (min) 16.89%
Fat (min) 7.02%
Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 73.95%
Calcium 137 mg/100g
Phosphorus 227 mg/100g
Iron 9.23 mg/100g
Sodium 150 mg/100g
Magnesium 21.1 mg/100g
Vitamin A 9970 IU/100g
Vitamin E .9 IU/100g
Vitamin C-HPLC <1.0 mg/100g