Highest Protein Wild Atlantic Recipe
With the highest protein offering in ACANA® pet foods, our Highest Protein Wild Atlantic Recipe is rich with 70% quality animal ingredients like whole mackerel, herring, redfish, silver hake, and flounder, balanced with 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are raw, whole fish; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Whole mackerel, whole herring, redfish, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, pollock meal, whitefish meal, safflower oil, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, flounder, natural fish flavor, whole green peas, fish oil, whole yellow peas, collard greens, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, freeze-dried cod, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pears, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Ash (max.)8%
- Dietary Starch (max.)20%
- Sugars (max.)1.5%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal per 8oz cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from richly nourishing fish oils.
ACANA Wild Atlantic Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).